Thursday, May 26, 2011

MAC Surf Baby: Full of Grace Sun Tint


MAC's new Surf Baby collection came out with 3 lip balms called Sun Tints which contain SPF 20.  I picked up the one called Full of Grace which is a soft sheer rose and the "darkest" color of the three.  In all honesty the only reason I didn't get the other two is because they're all pretty much the same sheer color when applied.  I just thought it would've been a waste of money to all three.  Also, these are VERY sticky.  I'm actually thinking about returning it and getting something else because I just can't stand how sticky it is.  I wanted it for the SPF because I burn very easily in the sun, but I don't think it's worth it.


MAC Surf Baby Full of Grace Sun Tint


1 comment:

  1. These look really pretty, but eek! I'm definitely not a fan of the sticky factor!

    ReplyDelete